Functions of the cell:
- To assist the college authorities in promoting and maintaining discipline in the institute and prevent anti ragging, in any form
- To promote and maintain discipline in the institute by pro-actively assisting the college authorities, HODs, Principal and Director by involvement and giving suggestions.
- To prevent ragging by students in the institute by pro-actively involving, giving wide publicity to prevent ragging, taking rounds and such taking preventive measures
- Gender Sensitization
- To patrol and vigil the campus
- To be mobile, alert and active at all times and inspect places of potential ragging
- To make surprise raids at the hot spots
- To display anti ragging posters in designated places
|S.No||Name of the Staff/Student||Designation||Position Held|
|1||C. MAHENDER KUMAR||Principal||Coordinator|
|2||A.MICHAEL JUDE||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||S. NAAZNEEN||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||C. M. SHALINI||Assistant Professor||Member|
Ragging has ruined countless innocent lives and careers. In order to eradicate it, Hon�ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, passed the judgement wherein guidelines were issued for setting up of a Central Crisis Hotline and Anti-Ragging database.Supreme Court Verdict
Kindly view Information Pack to know more details about ragging and its regulations.