Student Welfare Committee
Functions of the cell:
- The cell regularly has to conduct remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, writing assignments and making presentations
- To organize interactive sessions and informal meetings with students to attend to their personal, social and academic problems
- Guide the SC/ST/OBC/PWD students of the College, to optimally utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the State Governments and Government of India (GOI)
- Assist the staff of the SC/ST Cell and the Standing Committee in carrying out their functions; and
- Sensitize all the members of the Cell towards the Constitutional mandate and its functioning at the college.
- To attend the cases promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students
- To formally review all the cases and act accordingly as per the management policy
- The cell will abide by the �SC and ST (Prevention of atrocities) Act, 1989�.
|S.No||Name of the Staff/Student||Designation||Position Held|
|1||C. M. Shalini||Assistant Professor||Co-Ordinator|
|2||K. Srilatha||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||K. Jyothi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|7||P. V. Maheshwari||Student||Member|