Industry Institute Partnership Cell
Functions of the cell:
- To arrange Industrial Training to students, thereby increasing the opportunities for the students for internships.
- To enhance relationship between the institute and industries.
- To increase the opportunities for the students for internships and live projects.
- To acquaint the students beforehand with the demands of the corporate atmosphere by facilitating the dissemination of information in the College.
- To conduct national and international level paper presentation contests, workshops, seminars which would move a long way in fostering and integrating the course curriculum along with the business needs.
- To develop long range plans for growth and expansion.
- To facilitate in the process of providing consultancy services to the specific needs of the industries and business organizations by the faculty members of the institute.
- To augment and move one step ahead in the existing cordial relationship between industry and institute.
- To facilitate exchange of resource panel.
- To conduct energy audit at all industries for saving energy.
- To offer courses on the latest developments in pharmaceutical technology to practitioners.
- To carry out development activities in collaboration with industries and governments
- To impart in-plant training to students and faculty members at industries.
- To arrange industry and public sector sponsored project assignments for students.
|S.No||Name of the Staff/Student||Designation||Position Held|
|1.||Dr. C. B. MAHENDER KUMAR||Principal||Coordinator|
|2.||S. NAAZNEEN||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3.||C. M. SHALINI||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4.||K. SRILATHA||Assistant Professor||Member|